I am one happy girl. I am go glad I began blogging. In addition to being a creative outlet, a learning experience, the kind blogging community makes me feel appreciated, understood and part of a wonderful group of people.
I am grateful to Donna George of “Donna George Blogs, Beyond Extraordinary Days, Little Bits of This and That” for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Donna is a versatile blogger in her own right. Her blog is filled with beautiful photos, inspirational words and loving sentiments. I have enjoyed many visits to her site, I recommend you stop by to see her photos, and listen to her generous voice for yourself. Donnas’ photos and words have been a blogging inspiration for me and I am very happy to have found her site.
The Rules for accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
2) Tell 7 things about yourself
3) Nominate 15 bloggers
4) Link to their sites and let them know of the nomination.
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1) I come from a military family. Even did a few years myself. I learned to drive big trucks and shoot very well.
2) I love dogs and cats. I currently have 2 lovely kitty furboys who love looking outside at the birds bathing in the baths placed throughout the yard.
3) I have always enjoyed writing, even if it was only writing memos. I never thought I had a voice. I am finding it now with blogging.
4) I have lived in, not necessarily in this order, Shilo – Manitoba, Regina – Saskatchewan, Montreal – Quebec, Soest – Germany, Calgary – Alberta, Toronto – Ontario and for a very short while Ottawa – Ontario.
6) I never celebrated a birthday at home until I was 6. My family always travelled during the summer. I can say I have celebrated my birthday in many European countries.
7) I learned to speak, English, French and German at the same time. Now, there are some days I can barely speak English.
THE 15 BLOGGERS I WANT TO NOMINATE:
1) Mitsubachicats of Featherstone Homestead
2) Marcelle Davis Frecklesoul at A Jar of Love
3) Marie Williams of Come Fly with Me
5) Elan Mudrow
8) Dr. Rohithz of My Life
9) F.G.M. of poems and poemes
10) Keith Garrett of Keith Garrett Poetry
11) Colleen Walser
13) Gretchen Yuma
14) Mia of Heart Cloud Blessings